Thursday, December 18, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #104

Today, I have a card to share for the last CAS(E) This Sketch of 2014 --
 CAS(E) This Sketch #104, which was designed by me:


For my card, I decided to pair some of my favourite Heidi Swapp patterned paper
with Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say sentiment set.


I stamped my Lots to Say sentiment onto the Heidi Swapp patterned paper.
To finish it off, I added some buttons and twine.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, January 8th to link up your card.



Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Jean said...

A perfect combination! Works great for the sketch!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Leigh!!
Thank You!

I Card Everyone said...

Gaspingly gorgeous, Leigh!!! Oh my goodness I just love this!! Off to browse around a bit more... Merry Christmas!!
=] Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Leigh! Love that you used the flowers as the scallop portion of the sketch!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful! Love the blend of patterns, muted tones, and textures! Lovely card, Leigh!

Lynn said...

Love how you used the patterned paper to mimic the sketch Leigh.

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is stunning...It's my new fav of yours!

Deepti said...

This is just a wow card!!

Nathalie said...

Oh, i LOVE this!!! There's something about these two patterns together, oh and the textures, just fabulous!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous Reverse confetti confection!!!

cm said...

Gorgeous...a wonderful pairing of images and soft colours...
~c