Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last Day of 7

I wanted to share a layout that I made last week, using the October Challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog, which is to incorporate stamping into my project. Since I love using MME products and including stamping on all of my projects, this challenge was right up my alley. ;)

I took this photo of Sage on the day before her eighth birthday.


I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, diecuts and decorative brads. I also used Lily Bee alphabet stickers "of", and Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white), stamps (fabulous frames) and dies (edgers #5, notched flowers).

Here's a close-up of the flowers:


And the journaling gets pulled out.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kara said...

great page and photo!!

Luanne said...

Fun page! Love the littlle Take Note"

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Love the page and love the pullout journaling note. So cute!

craftmates said...

Lovely layout! Love the pullout note and the striped stamp on the edger die. -Irma

Karen C. said...

Wonderful layout, Leigh. The pullout journal card is a really neat idea. I also like the way the rustic background paper contrasts with the pinks and yellow on the layout.